Join Marshall Sponder for this Unique Social Media Monitoring Training Course in London
Our Social Times is proud to host a one-day social media monitoring workshop with Marshall Sponder, Emeritus Director of Social Media at the Web Analytics Association and author of Social Media Analytics, in London on 26th January.
Social media monitoring has become an important activity for Marketing, PR and Communications Teams. Listening to online buzz is essential for brand and reputation management as well as customer engagement. But are you capturing all the data? And do you understand the data you're getting?
What you'll learn at the workshop:
How to monitor your brand, products and reputation on social media?
How to choose the right social media monitoring tools?
How to extract meaning from social media data?
How to set monitoring goals and create a Measurement Framework?
How to use influencer grader tools?
How and when to measure sentiment?
The workshop will include teaching, practical sessions (in groups), live surgeries and Q&A sessions. Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.Attendees will also receive a FREE copy of Marshall Sponder's book, Social Media Analytics (McGraw Hill, 2011).
The Programme for the day:
- 9.00 am - Arrival (tea/coffee)
- 9.30 am - Introduction to Social Media Monitoring & Measurement
- 10.30 am - How to Choose the right Monitoring Platform
- 11.00 am - Break
- 11.15 am - Setting Goals and Targets
- 12.00 pm - Creating your Measurement Framework
- 12.45 pm - Lunch
- 1.45 pm - How to Extract Meaning from Social Media Data
- 2.15 pm - 3 Monitoring Case Studies
- 3.00 pm - Q&A / Discussion
- 3.30 pm - Close & Depart
Tickets can only be booked online using a credit or debit card. You don't need a Paypal or Google Checkout account. Having problems paying? Click here.
- If you experience any problems - please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- To stay informed about this event, follow us on Twitter
- To join the discussion before and after the event, join our LinkedIn Group
- A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available..
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Contact us for reductions on group bookings (5+)
- View our full Terms and Conditions
What's included in the price?
- A one-day workshop in London (to 3pm)
- A light lunch
- Refreshments (all day)
- A FREE book
- Marketing Managers & Execs
- PR Managers & Professionals
- Analysts and Data Managers
- Social Media & CRM Managers
- For press, partner and sponsor opportunities, contact us email@example.com
Social Media Analyst,
Author & Consultant
Marshall is the founder of Webmetricsguru.com, a leading industry blog on web analytics, social media and search marketing. An Emeritus Director of Social Media at the Web Analytics Association, his first book, Social Media Analytics (2011), was recently published by McGraw Hill.
A former Senior Analyst at WCG, Marshall has provided insights for many of the world's leading brands, including Monster.com and IBM. He writes a monthly column for Entrepreneur.com and, starting in 2012, will be teaching a course on Social Media for the Arts at Rutgers Business School in the US.
Our Social Times
Luke Brynley-Jones is one of the UK's most experienced social media consultants. In the past 12 years he has helped brands such as Accenture, YMCA and Orange to develop effective social media strategies. He has trained over 4,000 marketing and PR professionals in social media marketing, monitoring and engagement. He writes the popular social media marketing blog, oursocialtimes.com and hosts social media conferences in the UK, US and across Europe.